Giovanni Pernice seems unaffected after the BBC publishes the results of his Strictly abuse investigation, with critics saying ‘he knew the result all along.’

Giovanni Pernice made his debut on the Italian version of Strictly Come Dancing on Saturday with his celebrity partner Bianca Guaccero.

The professional dancer, 34, is now starring on Ballando con le Stelle after leaving the UK version of the show amid a misconduct probe, with the BBC set to unveil the findings next week.

Making a triumphant return to screens, Giovanni and actress Bianca, 43, landed themselves in second place after performing the Samba.

They scored a total of 37 points from the five judges and viewers’ votes, but were awarded a 30 bonus points from the Regular Guest, which shot them up the leaderboard and into the top spot.

The show, hosted by Milly Carlucci, has a winning couple each episode, and one losing couple who is eliminated from the show.

Giovanni Pernice made his debut on the Italian version of Strictly Come Dancing on Saturday with his celebrity partner Bianca Guaccero

+7
View gallery

Giovanni Pernice made his debut on the Italian version of Strictly Come Dancing on Saturday with his celebrity partner Bianca Guaccero

The professional dancer, 34, is now starring on Ballando con le Stelle after leaving the UK version of the show amid a misconduct probe

+7
View gallery

The professional dancer, 34, is now starring on Ballando con le Stelle after leaving the UK version of the show amid a misconduct probe

Points are a mix of the judges and viewers’ votes, plus 30 bonus points each week given to a couple by someone called the Regular Guest.

Some points are also given by studio guests’ representatives, which often comes later in the series.

BBC chiefs are set to unveil the findings from their four-month investigation into Amanda Abbington’s explosive allegations that her Strictly partner Giovanni bullied her during training.

The Sherlock actress, 50, made a series of accusations about the professional’s teaching methods and described his behaviour as ‘unnecessary, abusive, cruel and mean’. He strongly denies all of the claims.

In one interview, Amanda compared the dance show to ‘the trenches’ telling Channel 4 News that BBC producers had been left ‘horrified’ by clips that also allegedly exhibited ‘humiliating behaviour of a sexual nature’

The inquiry investigating what went on during training has been completed and is ready to be published.

A source told The Sun that the BBC plans to notify all sides of the outcome of the review ‘early next week’ but that only a few details are likely to be made public with the full report being sent to Amanda, Giovanni and their legal teams.

The source said executives at the BBC are hoping that this will ‘draw a line under the matter’ but the source said ‘it’s very unlikely it will do that’ and they ‘could be dealing with this for months and months’.

Making a triumphant return to screens, Giovanni and actress Bianca, 43, landed themselves in second place after performing the Samba

+7
View gallery

Making a triumphant return to screens, Giovanni and actress Bianca, 43, landed themselves in second place after performing the Samba

They scored a total of 37 points from the five judges and viewers' votes, but were awarded a 30 bonus points from the Regular Guest, which shot them up the leaderboard into the top spot

+7
View gallery

They scored a total of 37 points from the five judges and viewers’ votes, but were awarded a 30 bonus points from the Regular Guest, which shot them up the leaderboard into the top spot

BBC chiefs are set to unveil the findings from their four-month investigation into Amanda Abbington 's explosive allegations that her Strictly partner Giovanni bullied her in training

+7
View gallery

BBC chiefs are set to unveil the findings from their four-month investigation into Amanda Abbington ‘s explosive allegations that her Strictly partner Giovanni bullied her in training

They added: ‘Whatever the outcome, neither Giovanni nor Amanda are likely to be happy so the BBC are bracing themselves for potential appeals.

‘Amanda and Giovanni have very well-paid lawyers who will study every cough and spit of the report before advising them on what to do next.’

The BBC ‘green lighted’ Giovanni to dance on the Italian version of Strictly the show’s host has claimed.

Italian Strictly’s host Milly suggested the broadcaster’s approval of the dancer’s inclusion in Ballando con le Stelle ‘should tell us something’ about the allegations.

According to The Telegraph speaking at a press conference ahead of Saturday’s launch show, Ms Carlucci said: ‘We were in very close contact with the BBC to understand the extent of these accusations. It should tell you something that nine months later they still haven’t given an answer.

‘If there had been proof, as it were, the perpetrator of the Agatha Christie-style crime would have come out by now. It hasn’t come out.

‘We have been monitoring the matter with the BBC and they have given us a complete green light in having Giovanni with us and that should also tell us something because the BBC seems to me to be a very serious company.’

The publication went on to point out that they understand that all casting decisions for Ballando con le Stelle are a matter for the Italian programme, rather than the BBC.

The BBC has been contacted for comment.

Giovanni has been busy rehearsing in Rome for Ballando con le stelle, with his new partner, the stunning Italian singer and actress Bianca.

Discussing the show, he said: ‘Hello everyone, just a quick update with life from Rome. This week is the first week of the live show which is very exciting and Bianca is doing really really well.

‘I did read a lot of your message at the weekend and I am very grateful for all of you.’

Meanwhile, Italian Strictly's host Milly suggested the broadcaster's approval of the dancer's inclusion in Ballando con le Stelle 'should tell us something' about the allegations

+7
View gallery

Meanwhile, Italian Strictly’s host Milly suggested the broadcaster’s approval of the dancer’s inclusion in Ballando con le Stelle ‘should tell us something’ about the allegations

Giovanni also confirmed he will be returning to the UK very soon and has a busy work schedule touring.

He continued: ‘I also got a lot of messages asking me, “Giovanni why have you left the UK”, I haven’t left the UK at all in actual fact I am back on Sunday for the dance class and back for it in October, November and December as well and then back on tour in January until July.

‘For now, I am very excited for Ballando con le stelle [Italian version of Strictly Come Dancing], the dance is going very well. Sending lots of love, I love you all’.

Follow us to see more useful information, as well as to give us more motivation to update more useful information for you.
Source: CNN

Related Posts

Featured Image

Al Roker faced another difficult situation—His emotional disclosure causes his coworkers to cry!

Al Roker has been hit with another heartbreaking revelation, leaving his Today show colleagues and fans deeply emotional. After a series of personal losses and health struggles,…

Featured Image

Savannah Guthrie surprises everyone with the disclosure of her second tattoo. The surprising significance behind it leaves viewers speechless!

Savannah Guthrie surprises fans with a brand-new tattoo, marking her second ink moment with Drew Barrymore. The Today show anchor shared the deeply personal meaning behind the…

Featured Image

Lindsay Czarniak, who is married to Craig Melvin, accidentally revealed that his plans to replace Hoda were carefully planned, not spontaneous. This raises the question: was Hoda forced out rather than choosing to step down?

Lindsay Czarniak, wife of Craig Melvin, accidentally revealed her husband’s plans to replace Hoda Kotb were “long thought out and planned, not spontaneous,” sparking speculation that Hoda…

Featured Image

Al Roker has been oddly missing from Today for a whole week—The reason for his absence has supporters very concerned about his well-being in the middle of a series of unfortunate events!

Al Roker’s unexpected absence from the Today show has sparked major concern among fans. With his history of health scares and recent time off, many are wondering…

Featured Image

Al Roker revealed that he created a “will” for his wife and children after observing the birth of his granddaughter Sky: “One glance at her and I realized destiny was intervening…”

Al Roker opens up about a deeply emotional moment in his life after the birth of his granddaughter, Sky. Reflecting on the profound experience, he shared how…

Featured Image

Gayle King, Al Roker, and Today stars surprise everyone by appearing together—A mysterious moment sparks speculation of possible drama behind the scenes!

Gayle King, Al Roker, and other Today stars made a surprising joint appearance at The Harlem School of the Arts’ 60th anniversary gala. The star-studded event, filled…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

error: Content is protected !!