Giovanni Pernice is a favored figure at the BBC, receiving strong backing from management despite being dismissed from Strictly over allegations of abuse.

BBC bosses allegedly showed their support for Giovanni Pernice’s latest career move

Giovanni has reportedly been deemed ‘not a danger to contestants’ as he embarks on a new chapter with the Italian version of Strictly Come Dancing. Before being snapped up by the show, BBC chiefs are said to have made this clear.

Giovanni faced allegations about his behaviour in the training room, which he has denied

Earlier in May, the Sicilian dancer was sacked by Strictly following a complaint regarding his conduct during rehearsals lodged by celebrity Amanda Abbington. The Sherlock star claims she was diagnosed with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder after working with Giovanni on the show, which she quit just weeks into the series. Giovanni has strenuously denied all allegations made against him and claims that the ongoing BBC investigation into the claims will help clear his name.

With an ongoing investigation into the allegations brought forth by Abbington, the dancer was said to be overjoyed about signing up for the Italian version of the programme. Pernice is now gracing Ballando con le Stelle with Bianca Guaccero, joining their ranks as the latest pro dancer.

Giovanni faced allegations about his behaviour in the training room, which he has denied

Giovanni faced allegations about his behaviour in the training room, which he has denied ( 
Image:
BBC)

An inside source confided to the Daily Mail, “Of course, he wanted to take part in Ballando. He loves dancing but there was a question mark hanging over his head regarding his conduct.” The BBC decided that was absolutely unfair and made the decision to intervene and give him a clean bill of health. There is no way they would have done that if they had any worries about his behaviour. It tells you all you need to know, really.”

He is said to be hopeful that he and his celebrity partner Bianca will dance all the way to the final of Ballando con le Stelle (Dancing With The Stars). Sources claimed the dancer and Bianca want to do their best and are “getting along great in training.” A friend said: “Gio is so pleased that he has been able to get back to doing his thing, it’s testament to his strength of character. He could have buckled at any moment but he carried on and now he really wants to win.”

 

Giovanni faced allegations about his behaviour in the training room, which he has denied

Bianca has also expressed her excitement after being partnered with Giovanni and hinted that she would be up for visiting London with Giovanni in the near future. He recently took to social media, sharing a snap of himself and Bianca in rehearsals for the competition and they appear to be great friends. Captioning his upload, he wrote: “Sweaty but… happy, loaded, willing to give their best and ready to make you have fun and dream! September 28 is getting closer. Are you ready to support us?”

Meanwhile, BBC boss Tim Davie has said the Strictly Come Dancing investigation outcome is “pretty close” but he did not commit to publishing the overall findings. It was expected that an outcome would be reached by the time the 2024 series of the dancing show began, but this did not happen.

Follow us to see more useful information, as well as to give us more motivation to update more useful information for you.
Source: USA Today

Related Posts

Featured Image

Jenna Bush Hager revealed that her father, George W. Bush, has no issue “scolding her,” and a previous president witnessed it: “That was when I promised to ‘assist’ someone else in grabbing my dad’s attention.”

Jenna Bush Hager recently opened up about her unique relationship with her father, George W. Bush, revealing that he enjoys “cussing her out.” She also shared an…

Featured Image

As a mother raising her child alone, Hoda Kotb is now focusing on finding love once more after finishing her time on Today – but this time, the person who has won her affection is a famous actor, not her ex-fiancé!

Jenna Bush Hager opened up about a “mistake” at Savannah Guthrie‘s 50th birthday party that has caused significant tension in her marriage. She revealed that the fallout…

Featured Image

Jenna Bush Hager shared that a mistake during Savannah Guthrie’s 50th birthday celebrations caused a lack of intimacy in her marriage, with her spouse now finding her unattractive.

Jenna Bush Hager opened up about a “mistake” at Savannah Guthrie‘s 50th birthday party that has caused significant tension in her marriage. She revealed that the fallout…

Featured Image

Andy Cohen criticized Hoda’s goodbye show, calling it “completely fake” and comparing it to “sweetened poison”: “I am aware of the actual situation, so I won’t act like everyone else.”

Andy Cohen made waves by mocking Hoda Kotb‘s farewell broadcast, calling it “a joke” and likening it to “sugar-coated venom.” He openly discussed his stance, admitting he…

Featured Image

Jenna Bush Hager got emotional in a recent interview talking about her bond with ex-TODAY colleague Hoda: “Our relationship is going through a rough patch.”

Jenna Bush Hager became emotional during her latest interview when discussing her strained friendship with former TODAY co-host Hoda Kotb. She revealed they are currently facing a…

Featured Image

Dylan Dreyer’s honest revelation about his wife’s support surprised his co-hosts: “Do you think that was too candid? It could make her look bad!”

Dylan Dreyer‘s recent confession about how his wife helped him achieve success left his co-stars shocked. The revelation raised questions about honesty and its potential impact on…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

error: Content is protected !!